Provides an interface to the Phidgets 888 Interface Kit. The Interface kit has 8 digital output, 8 digital inputs and 8 analog
inputs that provide you with enough inputs and outputs to interface with many sensors. The board is generic in that
the analog inputs can be used with distance sensors such as IR or sonar but also with any analog sensor like compass,
gyro's, etc. The digital outputs can be used to interface with LED's, relays, etc.
Note that the 888 Interface Kit module is also compatible with other Interface Kits like 0/0/4 Interface Relay Kit.
1. Digital Inputs Variable - Select or type in a variable that will receive a 1 when
a signal is detected in the appropriate channel.
2. Digital Inputs Bit - Select which bit within the variable should be set if a signal is detected in
that digit port. Setting the bit selection to nothing will cause a 1 or 0 to be used. Setting the
bit to 2 will cause the variables value to contain a 1 or 0 in the 3rd bit (4 value) of the
variable. Note that setting a bit will NOT affect any other bits. Using this you can construct a binary
number using a single bit per channel.
3. Digital Outputs Variable - Select or type in a variable that contains a non-zero number
when a signal should be produced in the appropriate digital out channel/pin.
4. Digital Outputs Bit - Select which bit should be tested in the variable to determine if a
signal is to be produced in the desired channel. Selecting a bit allows you to use output a binary
number using several channels/pins.
5. Analog Input Variable - Select or type in a variable that will receive the
analog channel's value. The actual value being read from the analog channel is displayed
next to the variable dropdown in an inactive textbox.
6. Ratiometric - Select if your analog measurements are Ratiometric. Ratiometric refers
to the output voltage of the sensor being a ratio of the input voltage. For example, if you
double the input voltage then the output voltage will also double.
7. Input Sensitivity - select how sensitive analog voltage measurements should be. The default
value of 10 should suffice for most applications.
For more information
Phidgets 888 Interface KitX
|Phidgets_888_Interface_Kit Related Forum Posts||Last post||Posts||Views|
That was going to be my next question. Right now I'm using the "Filter Value" fiel...
USB Port / RoboRealm Module
Iím trying to figure out what RR module I should use to get my RR Blog Filter to communicate with my Phidget 1011 int...
controlling Phidgets USB Relay Switch
I use Roborealm and I want to control a USB Relay switch board (1017_1 - PhidgetInterfaceKit 0...
I downloaded the latest version, and my Phidget 888 quit working, It said i did not have correct Dll loaded...