UnshearThe Unshear module attempts to automatically undo a shear on the image. This happens in cases of words in italics or when images undergo forms of distortions. Removing shear transforms can be a needed precursor to barcode or OCR type applications.
1. Color - Select if color values should be considered during the unwarp process
2. Grayscale - Select if only grayscale values should be considered during the unwarp process
3. Binary - Select if you are working with a threshold (black and white) image.
4. Threshold (Binary Only) - Specify the threshold value used to recreate a black and white image after shear correction is applied.
5. Check scale - Some shear operations also require a scale change (due to depth) during the unshear process. If your resulting image appears to have a triangular nature try selecting this checkbox to see if that helps.
6. Search Size - When attempting to search for alignment the module will use the search size to look for proper alignment on each image line.
|Unshear Related Forum Posts||Last post||Posts||Views|