Surface TextureThe Surface Texture module is used to highlight surface irregularities that define texture. Similar to edge detection, the surface texture module will also highlight edges but normalized to their surroundings. The surface texture module can be tuned to specific frequencies and texture directions which also make it insensitive to lighting changes.
1. Size - The Size attribute specifies the area of consideration that the filter will analyze for intensity changes. The larger the size the more subtle textures will be highlighted.
2. Weight - The sensitivity to light that is taken into account when determining texture. The larger the value the more average intensity of the window size is preserved. This ensure that darker areas which will have more random texture can be reduced.
3. Intensity - When determining texture the module will regard pixel intensities above and below the average intensity within the window size. You can select that only lighter than average or darker than average intensities are reflected. This allows the module to also segment small parts from the image as texture.
4. Influence - To reduce noise, you can select that the results of neighboring pixels be combined into the final result. This tends to smooth the results by averaging from the surrounding pixels.
5. Direction - For Wide and Very Wide Influences you can select a specific direction to amplify.
6. Threshold - For a non-zero threshold value you can select which pixels to preserve above the specified value. Use zero to disable the thresholding to view the gray level response.
| New Post
|Surface_Texture Related Forum Posts||Last post||Posts||Views|
Hi Steven, I can not point out the defects in the central part of the rubber. I also have problems with the form c...