Display ArrowThe Display Arrow module provides a way to draw Arrows based on coordinates.
1. Color - Select the appropriate Arrow color.
2. Line Thickness - Select how thick the Arrow line should be.
3. Head Thickness - Select how thick the Arrow point should be.
4. Display as Annotation - Select if you want the graphic to be draw after all processing has been completed. If this is NOT selected then the next module in the processing pipeArrow will see the graphic as if it were part of the image and process it accordingly.
5. Data Source - Select where the Arrow coordinates should be taken from.
5. Clear current image - Select to clear the current image and draw the graphics on a black image.
|Display_Arrow Related Forum Posts||Last post||Posts||Views|