Read_HTTP does not read static jpg
Sascha  [4 posts]
9 year
Hello,

have an webserver (APACHE) with a jpg file.

When try to accses with Read HTTP Modul image is not read (keeps black). When accses the same url (copy/paste) with firefox everything is fine.

br,
Sascha

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
Sascha,

The module does access jpg images as you specified. Perhaps there is something a bit different about that cam1.jpg image. Can you post that here so that we can try to see if we can replicate the problem.

Thanks,
STeven.
Sascha  [4 posts] 9 year
Okay please find attached.

Sascha,

The image doesn't appear to be the problem. It loads fine even over a webserver. Something else is going on.

Are you able to make a url of that webserver available over the web that we can test it directly? I.e. we would test the module on your webserver to see if there is something unexpected coming from the webserver or anything else that is going on.

Let us know.
STeven.
Sascha  [4 posts] 9 year
Sorry can't connect the server to the INET. I checked again with your file path an dthis works fine... http://www.roborealm.com/uploads/27891_1.jpg

First I will try an alternative to the Apache (XAMPP) webserver.

Keep you informend.

BR, Sascha
Sascha  [4 posts] 9 year
Do some experimental work figured out that with version 2.71.18 (trail) this problem does not exist!

With 2.72.12 the problem exist. Also deinstalled 2.72.12 and reinstalled 2.71.18 (trail) and it works again.

Could you please evaluate and create an update.

BR. Sascha
Sascha,

There were no changes to that module between those versions. You can check the version log:

http://www.roborealm.com/downloads/version_log.php

What is most likely happening is that another module is causing the problem. Can you attach your robofile to this post? We'd like to see what other modules you have running that might be the cause of this error.

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index