To insert a module in the Pipeline
Anonymous
11 year
Hi to the users of this forum,

I have a question to do, and I hope that someone has a solution.

I would want to know if it is possible to insert a Module in the VBScript, and how.

For example: if i write some code with "If....then", later i would want to insert as a result a Module in consequence of the condition that is verified.

Thanks to whom will answer me.
from United States  [60 posts] 11 year
Sorry, but no answer for you. I am wondering about something similar since I have a really complex set of operations that do not always need to be active. It would be good to load and remove them as conditions demand.

If you don't have a complex pipeline could you enable and disable the modules as you do or do not need them?
Anonymous 11 year
Thanks however for the answer.

I don't have a complex pipeline, therefore, I will try to disable the modules that don't need me.

Surely not all the modules can be inserted, and perhaps, someone can to be inserted, as, the mouse module.
I have tried to make a test to try RR, but without positive results.

e.g.) In the VBScript, after a verified condition, as to click in one determined position.

Regards.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
An easier way is to use an IF Statement module around modules that you do or do not want to enable. Based on a variable set in VB the modules would then execute or not. You can create several of these to change how the pipeline executes.

STeven.
David Chik from Japan  [31 posts] 11 year
I am also developing a huge complex program. At first I wish to make the whole thing self-contained in a code, but now I started to understand the logic of RoboRealm.

We need to separate the "concept" level from the "implementation" level. In VBScript module I write the concept as to how to control some variables. And in the pipeline using IF Statement module I set the implementation as to how variables control the robot. Understanding this separation makes it easier to design the program.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index