SV200The SV200 or SV203 control interface allows you to interface RoboRealm to servos via a motor controller made by PONTECH. The SV203 supports multiple boards each with 8 servo control channels and 5 Analog to Digital inputs.
1. Select the appropriate Port, Speed and Board number in the Comm group. SV203 supports up to 255 boards but only 32 are specified in the RoboRealm dropdown.
2. After specifying this information you should be able to move your servos by dragging the sliders to the right or left or by specifying a number within the current value text box in the Servo Channels area. If the servos do not move check your Comm settings and/or board connections.
3. Select the appropriate variables that contain or will contain the position value that will be sent to the servo board. This is used to automatically change the servo values based on your VBScript (using the SetVariable function) or Extension based program. You can also use the min/max limits to ensure that even if the variables specify large or low values (due to programming errors) that the board does not actually attempt to move the servos above or below the specified limits. This can be used as an additional precaution in case your servos cannot physically move beyond certain limits.
4. Select the appropriate variables that will contain the inputs from the AD converter on the board. The variables can then be accessed using the VBScript or other extension programs to perform appropriate actions.
5. Press STOP if you need to quickly disable all the servos and return them to the middle or neutral position.
For more information
| New Post
|SV200 Related Forum Posts||Last post||Posts||Views|
SV200 Module problem
Steven, I am able to control the SV203 module from Pontech using the SERIAL RR modules and using sc...