Object TrackingThe Object Tracking module provides a way to track a particular object within an image by manually identifying the initial location of the object and its approximate size. Once this is done, the module attempts to correlate that object in successive images to the originally selected object to produce new location coordinates. As the object moves in 3D the module will record new views of the object in an attempt to update its internal model to avoid object tracking loss.
Unlike Blob Tracking this module expects that the raw image (without thresholding) is used to track objects. Thus objects need to be easily differentiated from their background by either intensity (texture) or color.
1. Options Acquire - Select how you would like to manually specify the location and size of the object to track
2. Re-acquire Target - To reacquire the target when not in single mouse click mode (to allow for image scrolling) press the Re-acquire Target button. When this is pressed the next click (or clicks) in the main GUI image will be used to locate the object.
3. Re-acquire On Mouse Click - When selected this mode will cause each mouse click on the main GUI image to become the new location to track. This is very useful if the object tends to get lost frequently and you do NOT need to scroll the image within the GUI. When this mode is enabled you can still scroll the image using the scroll bars but any click in the main image (in an attempt to drag the image) will result in a new location for tracking.
4. Detected Color - The Color used when an object is well detected (>70 score).
5. Low Detected Color - The Color used when an object's detected score is low (<70).
6. Lost Detection Color - The Color used when an object detection is low (=0)
7. Thickness - The thickness of the detection window/box when graphically drawn on the image.
OBJECT_TRACKING_STATUS - Either "good", "low" or "lost" (without quotes) to indicate if the state of the tracking. This equates to 90, 85 and 80 in OBJECT_TRACKING_SCORE. OBJECT_TRACKING_SCORE - How well the object is being recognized by the module (assuming previous image model). OBJECT_TRACKING_X - The X pixel coordinate of where the tracking currently identifies the object. OBJECT_TRACKING_Y - The Y pixel coordinate of where the tracking currently identifies the object. OBJECT_TRACKING_SCALE - The scale change of the current object relative to the initially selected window. OBJECT_TRACKING_ROTATION - The rotation change of the current object relative to the initially selected window. OBJECT_TRACKING_X1 - bounding box of tracked object OBJECT_TRACKING_Y1 - bounding box of tracked object OBJECT_TRACKING_X2 - bounding box of tracked object OBJECT_TRACKING_Y2 - bounding box of tracked object OBJECT_TRACKING_X3 - bounding box of tracked object OBJECT_TRACKING_Y3 - bounding box of tracked object OBJECT_TRACKING_X4 - bounding box of tracked object OBJECT_TRACKING_Y4 - bounding box of tracked object
| New Post
|Object_Tracking Related Forum Posts||Last post||Posts||Views|
Tracking people by clothing
Am experimenting with tracking people by clothing. This seems fairly simple if the person is wearing something with solid bright...