DT300The DT304 or DT300 series control interface allows you to interface RoboRealm to servos via a motor controller made by Data Translation. The DT300 series support multiple Analog Input, Analog Output, and Digital IO channels.
1. Board - Select the appropriate Board as shown in the dropdown.
2. Analog Output - After specifying this information you should be able to output different voltage levels by dragging the sliders to the right or left or by specifying a number within the current value text box in the Analog Output Channels area. If the voltage output does not changed check your board specification and/or connections.
3. Variable - Select the appropriate variables that contain or will contain the value that will be sent to the DT300 board. This is used to automatically change the voltage values based on your VBScript (using the SetVariable function) or Extension based program. You can also use the min/max limits to ensure that even if the variables specify large or low values (due to programming errors) that the board does not actually attempt send high voltage levels above or below the specified limits. This can be used as an additional precaution in case your motors cannot physically move beyond certain limits.
4. Analog Input - Select the appropriate variables that will contain the inputs from the Analog Inputs from the board. The variables can then be accessed using the VBScript or other extension programs to perform appropriate actions.
5. Stop - Press 'Stop' if you need to quickly reset all voltage levels and return them to the middle or neutral position.
For more information
|DT300 Related Forum Posts||Last post||Posts||Views|