Add to this Thread

API / Integrate in VB.NET
Bongo from Burma
4 year
Hello RR community,

I have assigned project to work on and I'm wondering how exactly RR API works if that's what i need at all. I'm familiar with the interface but never tried the API module. From my previous experience I know that a camera used in real time within RR cannot be accessed from another application. It becomes 'busy'. The thing is I have to create a VB.NET application and I wonder if there is a way to put the RR camera image in the form. A.k.a to see what RR sees. Also would be great if I can manipulate (read/write) some variable directly from there but that's not a must. Do you know some available examples out there for such or similar scenarios? Also is there a way to force a camera-snapshot from the VBScript module?

Thank you in advance.

Pick Avatar
* Question/Comment - Only <b>, <i>, <u> tags are allowed. All others will be escaped.
Use the tags [image1], [image2], etc. to place the images within your question/comment.
Upload Images (.jpg, .png, .gif) < 300K, robofiles (.robo) or Zip files (.zip) < 300K.

If you have any questions/issues about RoboRealm or image processing this is your chance to ask a question. Your question and any responses will be posted to the forum section of the website for others to read and learn from.

Note that any submission will be considered property of RoboRealm. If you do not wish your images to be displayed as part of the RoboRealm site please do not submit those images. Any submission may be removed from the website at the discretion of RoboRealm personnel.