Add to this Thread

Fiducial Module Causes RR to Crash
BE from United States
7 year
I have several problems with the fiducial module.  I created a simple robo file that contains only one entry, which is the fiducial module with the default settings (except set to find the 1 best fiducial).  I created a new fiducial and added it to the default fiducials directory.  RR crashed multiple times with just this one-line robofile - you should have received several of the crash reports.

There are a few notable behaviors...

1) I assume the training results are supposed to be preserved in the roborealm.fiducial file.  However, upon subsequent close/open of RR, RR never seems to remember the training - only the original fiducials from the RR install are remembered.

2) The crashes seems to happen more rapidly if I check the box to "Monitor and Retrain..."

My user-defined fiducial and my roborealm.fiducial file are attached.

Pick Avatar
* Question/Comment - Only <b>, <i>, <u> tags are allowed. All others will be escaped.
Use the tags [image1], [image2], etc. to place the images within your question/comment.
Upload Images (.jpg, .png, .gif) < 300K, robofiles (.robo) or Zip files (.zip) < 300K.

If you have any questions/issues about RoboRealm or image processing this is your chance to ask a question. Your question and any responses will be posted to the forum section of the website for others to read and learn from.

Note that any submission will be considered property of RoboRealm. If you do not wish your images to be displayed as part of the RoboRealm site please do not submit those images. Any submission may be removed from the website at the discretion of RoboRealm personnel.