Save Image Problem (using C# and DLL)
Soft. Eng. from Greece  [2 posts]
7 year
Hello,

I am using C# and the DLL calls in Ms Visual Studio Community 2017 environment.
A part of the code is:

using RR_COM_APILib;
rr.SetCOMType(1);
int save1_flag = rr.SaveImage("source", "C:\DEVELOP\JpegSetTest_C#\testSave1.jpg");
Console.WriteLine("SAVE-1 IMAGE FLAG: " + save1_flag);
The console output is:
SAVE-1 IMAGE FLAG: -1

PROBLEM: the specific file is not written. I have tried also the "current", "processed" parameters with the same results. The API version works fine, image files can be saved.
RoboRealm version: commercial 2.83.19 (x86)

Please, advise!
Regards
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 7 year
Hi,

Go ahead and download the latest version that will fix this issue. The current version is tied to actually running the pipeline which isn't required in this case. We've updated that function to run the same way as the API.

STeven.
Soft. Eng. from Greece  [2 posts] 7 year
Hello,

I have downloaded and installed the latest version. The problem is that I cannot run it since it is the demo version and my previous version is a commercial one (licensed). The new version gives me an error ("Your trial period has expired").

Please, advise!
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 7 year
Please check your download link ... I just sent you an email explaining that you probably used the wrong one.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index