Digital reader issue
Tomas from Czech Republic  [2 posts]
7 year
Hello,

i have an issue with making everything right by your tutorial. On the screen you can see that the temperature is displayed like a dd.d, but i need numbers :( I tried everything but nothing is working. Can you help me please?

I wanna buy this product but i need to know if there can be period to save temperature data to log every few minutes maybe?

Thank you very much for your help

Tomas

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 7 year
Tomaz,

Perhaps you can post a raw unmodified image as would be seen from the camera? And perhaps the robofile that you have tried so far?

STeven.
Tomas from Czech Republic  [2 posts] 7 year
Hello Steven,

thank you for your help. Here it is :) I created new one cause i didnt save last try i sent here.

program.robo
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 7 year
Tomas,

Attached is a zip file containing a robofile and the training folder needed for this to work. You didn't supply a training folder so I am just using the two that you have in your image. You will need to fill this out for the remainder of the digits. Note, the "number" is composed from the names of each of the training files ... which is why its required to call the digit 3 the filename 3.gif!

Note, if your camera rotates these shapes can change drastically so only train when you are sure you have the camera angle that you will want to use.

STeven.
test.zip

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index