RoboRealm and video stream
Frederick Prete from United States  [1 posts]
7 year
Would I be able to use RoboRealm with a camera like Vyoocam (Vyoocam.com) that streams to a local network computer using an Android app via rtsp, rtmp, HLS or some other streaming protocol?

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 7 year
Frederick,

In theory, yes, it will work. But you will not know for sure until you actually get one and try it out. They appear to be quite good at providing SDKs and such which normally means there will be some method that might work to get live images. Most likely with the RTSP module but you'd still need to know the right url to use (most likely deep in their documentation).

STeven.
Frederick Prete from United States  [6 posts] 7 year
Thank you. RR is doing well on my project.

Question: Is there a forum for, or a network of expert level RR users that might consult on projects (professionally, on a piecemeal basis)?
FRederick,

this is probably the best forum to use for that sort of thing. If you are looking for consulting companies that use RR as part of their solution let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

STeven.
Thanks. Yes, please point me in that direction. I think that eventually, I will need that resource.
The two local to us that come to mind are

Artemis Vision
781 Vallejo St.
Denver, CO 80204
www.artemisvision.com

and

RoadNarrows
1151 Eagle Drive Unit 140
Loveland, CO 80537
roadnarrows.com

STeven.
Thank you!

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index