loading
 
Micro Maestro USB Servo Controller
Anonymous  [2 posts]
1 year
I have a Micro Maestro 6 channel USB Servo Controller and added the Pololu module into my project but when I open the module is indicates "Connected" but doesn't specify the Maestro's serial and the servos won't move.  I'm guessing it's not really connected.

Can anyone point in the right direction?
Steven Gentner from United States  [261 posts] 1 year
Check fist using Pololu's own applications that the servo works. That ensures that they didn't just update the protocol without us knowing. If things work out this means that all the connections are good and that the hardware is powered correctly. Then give things a try in RR. You should be able to manually move the servo bars and see the servos move. If they still do not, check that the lights blink on the Maestro when you move the bar. If they don't then you probably don't have a good serial connection. Check the Connection selection in that module.

STeven.
Anonymous  [2 posts] 1 year
Figured it out.

For future people...

Make sure your drivers and program matches for 32 or 64 bit.

I had the 32 bit drivers for the servo controller and was running the 64 bit version of Robrealms.

Once I switched to the 32 bit version of Robrealms it worked fine.
Steven Gentner from United States  [261 posts] 1 year
Great to hear you got things working! Thanks for the tip!

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

 New Post   Forum Index