software not respondig
Anonymous  [11 posts]
8 year
dear sir

As a robot enthusiast, ROBOREALM is a fantastic software I found. But  roborealm crashes seamlessly i my pc ( stuck and not respond) . please explain me the best way to keep it stable in my computer. (most suitable version of window or pc that it run stable) my pc is 64 bit windows 7.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 8 year
The best way to ensure stability is to send us those crash reports that should appear after a crash. Since RR is used in many different ways and in many different environments the crash reports are your best way to ensure that something that might be different in your environment is brought to our attention.

Also, note, in case you are using the 64bit version that is still in beta and not as stable as the 32 bit version.

If you don't see a crash report (typically on your desktop) send us the robofile you are using so that we can check that too. Often when a report is not generated its the camera drivers that are causing issues so updating those is a good idea too.

STeven.
Anonymous  [11 posts] 8 year
Ok. Thanks lot

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index