some modules (VBScript) are not executed
Kresimir Majdenic from Croatia  [38 posts]
8 year
When I run RoboRealm it automatically loads predefined program (RoboFile). Then I press RUN. Usually it works just as expected.
But sometimes one or more VBScripts are just not executed at all (all other modules are executed correctly).
When I open VBScript dialog box, during run, I can see in "Messages:" that there are no usual "Running [*....]" message (it's empty) and as a consequence some variables are not calculated and whole programe does not produce desired results.
I solve problem by pressing a "Reload and Run" button but it's not a solution to my problem since it all should work automatically after robo-realm startup.

Do you have any idea what might be a problem?
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 8 year
Let me guess ... your script probably as a GetArrayVariable that is not being tested for being an array?

This is the most common error. When the app first starts whatever array you expect to be created may not be (because you may be executing on a blank image prior to the camera really starting up) which will cause a syntax error. This error isn't printed because the interface is not ready either (or is not visible).

normally adding a isArray and a ubound check does the trick.

Alternatively, selecting the continue on errors checkbox can do the trick too.

STeven.
Kresimir Majdenic from Croatia  [38 posts] 8 year
True :)

Thank you very much.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index