Keyboard Shortcuts
Jeremy from United States  [12 posts]
8 year
I find some of the RR keyboard shortcuts on the main interface quite useful, but to me there appears to be a conflict. Pressing Alt plus S brings up the Save menu, as you might expect, but how then is it possible to activate the "Search" tab over the module list, while using a hot key, when that function has been assigned the same keyboard shortcut as "Save"? In any case, I have never been able to activate those three tabs, Contents, Index, and Search, with the keyboard - I always have to use the mouse. It would really be helpful to me  to be able to quickly access by keyboard the module Search field, which I use a lot. Thanks.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 8 year
Jeremy,

We updated those keystrokes to use F2, F3 and F4 for the 3 tabs (F1 goes to help) as we ran out of reasonable letters to use.

We also updated the main image keystrokes to respect the cursor keys, page up/down, home, end and their CTRL versions. This should make it easier to move around larger images that are zoomed in.

For zooming use + and -.

Latest version has these updates.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index