RoboRealm 64 bit
Mayank Jain from India  [2 posts]
8 year
Hi Steven ,
I used to interface Roborealm using c++ dll interface, but of the late migrated to 64 bit Compiler suit.
I was wondering if you guys are planning to build any 64 bit windows version of RoboRealm. So it can be integrated with 64 bit windows program.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 8 year
Mayank,

We've not had any requests for a 64 bit version but have intended to release a 64 bit version at some point. The one feature beyond integration with other 64 bit apps is the ability to manage images larger than 10K by 10K which has been the only main feature advantage so far.

I assume your main interest is in the DLL which we can convert quicker than the GUI app.

What's your project timeframe for this?

STeven.
Mayank Jain from India  [2 posts] 8 year
Steven,
Yes I am more interested in 64 bit DLL only.  
there is no fixed timeline but I really like speed and accuracy of some of the RoboRealm modules  like Object detection, various filters over opencv ones,I usually mix opencv code and other libraries like (MS Kinect SDK) with RoboRealm. Recently because of some compatibility issues I had to move to 64 bit workflow and since then could not use RoboRealm dll for experimenting.
I would be glad to restart using Roborealm dll if and when it's available in 64bit.

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 8 year
Mayank,

A 64 bit version of the RoboRealm.dll is not available. If you append &b=64 to your download URL you will get the 64 bit version of RR. Once installed the RoboRealm.dll will be in that folder.

Note, this is still beta as we work out the issues. Let me know if you find anything.

Cheers,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index