Object Recognition - Displaying objects
Brad from New Zealand  [2 posts]
9 year
I have the Object Recognition module running with a bunch of trained images, and it is finding the matches OK. I want to replace all the matched items that are currently just green squares and the text name, with the actual image files that were matched, but I have no idea how to do this?

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
Brad,

Are you thinking that the matched image would entirely overlay the matched object (as in you could no longer see the actual object) or just appear as a smaller thumbnail in the same way the text appears?

STeven.
Brad from New Zealand  [2 posts] 9 year
Hi. Yes, I am hoping to display the picture that was matched, over the top, scaled and rotated to exactly where it matched (currently I have just the green outline). Also the pictures I am matching have some black areas that are being used as a mask with the "Treat Black as Mask" setting, and it would be nice to overlay the images with those black parts transparent. Is this possible?

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index