One last bug for today ;-)
Thomas Wagner from Germany  [51 posts]
9 year
STeven,

one last crash for today with the Python module. Program runs with a=19 and crashes with a =20.

I am most probably hitting some size limitations when exporting variables back to RoboRealm which I am not aware of.

What is the maximal size for a RoboRealm array in such a situation? At least sending some error message instead of a freeze might be helpful.

Thanks,

Thomas

program.robo
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
Thomas,

The error was not actually related to the Python module itself, but the display of the array once it grew to a certain size. This has been fixed and the error appears to have been resolved.

The maximal size is quite large and would have more to do with the amount of memory you have available. For example, the pixel array can be 1Meg in number of elements (i.e. pixels) without issue.

If you download the latest version that should correct this problem.

Thanks for your reports ... keep them coming as you find them. We do try to address each seriously.

STeven.
Thomas Wagner from Germany  [51 posts] 9 year
STeven,

the good news is that I can confirm that the error has vanished in the sample program which I have sent to you, the bad news is that the orginial program where I condensed it from still crashes, reason will probably be my indexing.

Not your problem, you can close this one.

Thanks again,

Thomas

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index