Crash Reporting on Each Startup
John Cabrer from United States  [13 posts]
9 year
Whenever I open v2.67.4, I see a prompt to send a crash report, although no crash had occured.  Maybe a crash indicator is not being reset, or it is crashing when I close the applicaition, but not throwing an error.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
John,

What most likely is happening is that the crash file cannot be deleted under the current permissions. When RR is first installed the file is run as admin to ensure access to setup registry settings. If a file is generated during that instance it may not be accessible after you run RoboRealm as you.

To resolve this, just run RoboRealm.exe by right click and "Run as Administrator". Ignore the error which should delete the file and then exit. Now run RR normally and you should not have this issue again.

Alternatively, just delete c:\RoboRealm_Crash.log Note, this may also exist on your Desktop. This is the file that contains the previous crash information and is what triggers the request to send.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index