Un-zoom view
Michelle from United States  [1 posts]
9 year
Hello,
I have been trying to see the camera view in great detail and used the zoom function to enlarge the picture. Now all I see is a black screen (it won't recognize my cameras) and I can't access any of the program in order to un-zoom (or return it to 100%). I've tried common keyboard shortcuts to try to minimize the screen or restore it to include the menus around the camera view to no avail. Is there anything I can do to restore the menus?

Thanks,
Michelle
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
Michelle,

There are two possibilities. One being that you went full screen (the last option in the zoom menu). You should have been able to escape from this mode by pressing ESC (upper left key). If this didn't work its also possible that you instead went into Kiosk module. You can escape from that mode by pressing CTRL-K.

If all else fails, you'll have to reboot or kill RoboRealm.exe from the Task Manager and restart it while holding down the CTRL key. When RR starts up and sees that the CTRL key is being held it starts up in a default mode ignoring any cameras and previous settings. You should then be able to connect back to you camera by pressing the Camera button and then selecting your camera from the Options button->Video Tab->Source dropdown.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index