Object detection and timing
Nicholas from Canada  [1 posts]
9 year
I am looking at possible options for using roborealm to be installed on a stationary system attached to a camera, with the purpose of recognizing specific colours and recording separate timing values for each.

For example if I wished to get roborealm to detect a red sphere and start a timer.  Then assuming the red sphere disappeared from view and then was detected again later on and I wished to get RR to log the duration between each time it recognizes the same object.  Then an extra layer of complexity, I would like it to track several coloured objects at the same time like 4 or more different coloured spheres in the same method.

Is this something RR is capable of achieving, and if so how would I get started? Apologies for the perhaps naive questions, i'm hoping to get a thumbs up before I get knee deep in this project.

Thanks

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index