Bluetooth Connection (w/ LegoNXT) Error
Rusty from United States  [1 posts]
10 year
I'm having issues maintaining a connection over bluetooth with my NXT. It was working very well for a week or so, but now the best results I can achieve are similar to the attached .GIF I made to recreate the status.

Also, each time I try to fix this error the COM port number iterates one position. So my COM port number started off as ports 4&5 and are now up to 18&19.

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
You are probably getting interruptions with your bluetooth signal. Check the batteries of the NXT since connections start to fail when the power lowers. Also check if any other new bluetooth signal is present (keyboard, mouse, etc.) that may be causing interference.

We verified the NXT just the other day with bluetooth. There was a problem but only when people were using the wrong serial port (caused the app to crash). This has been fixed.

The COM iteration is normal. On my machine its up in the 100's!

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index