\0 at the end of my serial messages
Robert from Ireland  [6 posts]
10 year
The serial messages i want to send in the serial module are followed by "\0" which makes them meaningless to the C code which is recieving them. Using the "Send now" button in the same module does'nt send \0 with my serial message allowing the serial messages to work fine. Any information or help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
Robert,

Go ahead and get the latest version as that has a fix in it for that. I've not had a chance to test it myself (running around this weekend) but its worth a shot to see if the fix holds. I'll check it myself tomorrow but wanted to get back to you ASAP just in case.

STeven.
Robert from Ireland  [6 posts] 10 year
STeven,
The latest versions works a charm, and serial comms is reliable once a carriage return is present after the serial message in the "send sequence" window for some reason. Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Robert

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index