Distributor_Client not syncing joystick values
John Melms from United States  [2 posts]
10 year
I am using the Distributor_Client on my desktop. The Distributor_Server is running on my laptop which is mounted on my robot.  I am sending variables Mouse_X and Mouse_Y from the desktop to the laptop.  I am watching the variables on both machines.  On the laptop the Mouse_X and Mouse_Y variables are not going back to zero when they should (meaning when the desktop joystick is at zero).  It lingers at an old value making it impossible to drive my robot as it is retaining old values.

You can see the video of my desktop screen at Youtube. http://youtu.be/e22r-FsEcWI.   The top set of variables are from the laptop (receiving) and the bottom set of variables are on the desktop (sending).

Any comments or suggestions on how to solve this issue would be appreciated.

John Melms
program.robo
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
John,

Thanks for the video. The issue was that values from one of the variables was being partially picked up when the other value became zero. This has now been corrected.

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index