running two robo files simultaneously
Dawson from Malaysia  [173 posts]
10 year
Hi STeven,

I would like to run two robo files simultaneously. Both robo files are to use the same source video. The second robo file (tracking) will get some input from the first (detection) only when it requires an input. Can this be done or do I need to run two instances of RR.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
Dawson,

Any reason you think you need to run them simultaneously? Sounds like you want them sequentially. Yes, you can use two instances of RR but you can also just use the Maker module to switch to a second image after processing the first. If you need the same image source that can get complicated with two instances. What's the scenario?

STeven.
Dawson from Malaysia  [173 posts] 10 year
Hi STeven,

I initially intended to use the blob tracking module and assumed there could only be one instance of this module. After realizing that it was not feasible to use the blob tracking module, I am now using the AVM module instead. I no longer need to run two instances of RR. Thanks.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index