Joystick variables over distributor server/client
John Melms from United States  [3 posts]
10 year
I am using the distributor server/client modules to control my robot (a converted wheelchair).  I have a laptop on the robot connected to a Sabertooth 2x25 via a ttl to usb connector.  I am using a joystick on my desktop PC to control the robot.  I am sending the variables via the Distributor client on the PC to the server on the robot (joystick variables: ff1;ff2).  The issue I am having is that the variables transmit just fine while I am moving the controller button, but the moment I take it back to center (ff1=0;ff2=0) it is often retaining old joystick position information.  

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

program.robo
John Melms from United States  [3 posts] 10 year
I reverted back to version 2.48.17 and the Client/Distributor problem cleared up.  I believe the issue came sometime after this version.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
John,

We made some corrections to the Distributor modules. Can you try with the latest version and see if you still get the same behavior?

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index