Release Notes
Marc Miller from United States  [10 posts]
17 year
This may be a stupid question and I may just need some direction but, where can I find the release notes?  I noticed that Roborealm's version number changed again today but I have no idea what changed.  Is there a simple link to a list of updates that I am just overlooking?
Release Notes
Anonymous
17 year
Marc,

It's not a stupid question ... rather a good one. We haven't yet introduced the release notes into the development process. So, basically, there isn't a release notes list just yet. That should happen sometime soon and will be linked to the version number from the homepage and the download page. (i.e. you will be able to click on the version number to see the release notes ... )

The current version number was incremented due to the release of the IRobot Create,  Creative Live! Motion, Population Threshold and Execute Program modules.

STeven.
Anonymous 17 year
STeven,  
Maybe a short explanatory post in this thread might work, as it would float to the top?
It would ruin the 'unwrapping a present at christmas' feeling though.
-I am just going to unwrap 1.7.3.8 now :-)

Chas
Release Notes
Anonymous
17 year
We've now added the release notes log to the website. It's a little short since we're starting with this going forward. Unfortunately, it will take out some of the present unwrapping! :-)

http://www.roborealm.com/downloads/version_log.php

The page is linked from the homepage and download page on the RoboRealm version number. Worthwhile mentions will still be announced on the homepage.

Enjoy!

STeven.
Anonymous 17 year
Thank you!

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index