batch processing
Annika from United States  [14 posts]
10 year
Hi Steve,

My cropping program is working great on individual images. Now, if I want to do the same thing to 4 images every time, what is the best way to do this? I have tried loading the folder of images and taking care of this within the RR program, but the Write Images module does not work (it does not actually save any images when the program is run).

I try looping through the images in my python script, but when I get to the second one I get a socket timeout. I don't know whether I need to open a new socket for each image or if I can load each one individually. What are the steps?
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
Annika,

You may not have pressed the Start button in the Write Images module ... that's normally the reason it doesn't write anything. Otherwise, check that your path is correct and that it can write to that location. If still not, post what you have and we can take a look.

Check your API Timeout setting. If it is nonzero then perhaps that value is too low and cancelling the connection before your second attempt. You should not need to open a new socket for each image.

What XML/function are you using over the API? The load image? Or Set Image?

STeven.
Annika from United States  [14 posts] 10 year
I was using the Load Image. I'll check on the other items when I get a chance...

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index