New trial version?
videogamer555  [3 posts]
11 year
I have downloaded a previous trial version. It has expired. I would like to download the trial version of the latest version of Roborealm, to try out the new features. Unfortunately I can't download a new version of Roborealm because when I fill out the email address to request a trial, the link I get in my email takes me to a page saying the trial expired. But I haven't gotten to try the new version with the new features. Is there some way for me to download the new trial version?
videogamer555  [3 posts] 11 year
Nevermind. I already figured out how. I just created a new email account and used that to download the new trial version.

However there is one problem. My Norton Antivirus has detected the setup/install file for Roborealm as malware and has removed it.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Yea, we've tried to get on the whitelist for Norton but that doesn't seem to have done much. It is only a warning and not an actual detection of a virus (its been discussed here in the forum before). The reason it deletes it is that "Not many people have downloaded this application" according to Norton (WS_Reputation warning) and therefore it thinks that you don't want it and deletes it. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do about that.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index