Purchasing 10 Licences (academic) for a French School
Georges Sarkis from France  [3 posts]
11 year
Hi Steven,

I have filled a form on your web site but Have not received an answer. Could you please look it up and reply to me?

the question is simple: How to purchase 10 Academic licences for a french school? at What price?

Thank you for considering my request,
Regards
Georges
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Georges,

We did, I replied to that back on April 26th. You may want to check your junk mail folder ... nothing we can do to prevent that! I resent via email today just in case you didn't receive that initial email.

Thanks for following up.
STeven.
Looks like you have a problem with your email account:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

XXXX@XXX.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain XXXX.com by mx.online.net. [].

note, I replaced your email address with X's.

Can you use our contact form and a different email address so that we can contact you directly?

Note, I tried two other accounts to send email to you and got the same error.

STeven.

Georges Sarkis from France  [3 posts] 11 year
Hi Steven,

I fetched through my SPAM folder but did not find any related message !!

Anyway, as you suggested, I ave reposted the form on your web site using a GMAIL account, and I am waiting for your reply, (please it is urgent now, I need to reply to the school on monday morning (Paris time). Could you please try also to send a Copy to my email that is used on this forum if you can visualize it),

Thank you again for your help,
Regards
Georges
Georges,

I have replied using your GMAIL account. I will let you know if we see any returned messages.

Thanks,
STeven.
Georges Sarkis from France  [3 posts] 11 year
Thank you very much STeven for your help,

Received your reply on Gmail account. I will send the proposal on monday to the school and will keep you informed.

Again thank you,
Georges

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index