NXT isn't receiving messages
Anonymous from United States  [2 posts]
11 year
Hi,

I am trying to communicate variables to a Lego NXT from RoboRealm via Bluetooth. I am able to control the motors and other functions from RoboRealm, yet when I run the example, the screen only displayed 0. I am currently running NXT-G v2.1 and firmware 1.31.

Thanks.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Could you post both your NXT and robofile so we can try to replicate?

Thanks,
STeven.
Anonymous from United States  [2 posts] 11 year
Here is the robofile and NXT-G code. They are the samples from the documentation on the module. Again, I am able to control the NXT motors from the RoboRealm module, but I cannot send/receive messages.

Thanks.

program.robo
Hazem from Israel  [1 posts] 10 year
I also faced your problem, I can't receive numbers although when i try to receive text it work perfectly but when i try to receive numbers i keep get zero every time , please help me if you or anyone else reached a solution give it to me
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
We just verified that this is working just fine at least on the most recent version of RoboRealm. What version are you all using? We detected this kind of error a very long time ago so if you have not updated your version since then that may be what the error is.

Note, we tested it over bluetooth and USB and get the same results. Perhaps you can try the same.

Also, you can set the mailbox type in RR to be numeric to ensure that it sends a number. Naturally your G-code MUST use the # channel to accept a number.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index