FRC lisense not allowing access to download update
Michael from United States  [3 posts]
11 year
Hello, I used my FRC teams lisense key to download roborealm at the start of the season. I want to get the update, but when I click the link in the email an access warning appears. Shown below. How do i get the update. Thanks

Access Error!
The file you are trying to access is protected. Please see http://www.roborealm.com/registration/index.php and enter your email address to receive a free download link via email. If you have any difficulties please email contact@roborealm.com

Thanks, The RoboRealm Team
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Michael,

Its possible that one of you other team members may have reregistered under that coupon and therefore invalidated the link that you have.

I've sent the link again to the motmot..... email address. Not sure if that is yours or not. (note only the first 6 letters of the email address are mentioned here).

If you don't see this email, use the sites contact form to send us your email and we can get that cleared up.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index