Overlays on multiple camera views
Mai Lee Chang from United States  [3 posts]
11 year
I have two camera views that are shown simultaneously. On each of the camera views, I would like to draw a different overlay on it.  I need to find a way how to specify which overlays are to be shown on which camera view.  I’m using the following modules:
Display_Variables
RGB_Filter Red
Display_Line
Blob Filter-Red-object
Gaussian Blur 31.5
Center of Gravity
CoroWare_Corobot
Joystick
VBScript Program
Watch_Variables

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Mai,

I'm not sure I understand the question completely, but if you want to display different overlays on different images, you can use the Marker module to move images into and out of memory and change them as needed. Once this is done, something like the Mosaic or just Translate, DrawImage modules can be used to show both images in one view.

Keep in mind that while RR only has one interface canvas it can deal with many images behind the scenes by bringing them back into the main pipeline for modification and then back out for later usage.

Or do you mean you need to identify which camera is which? I.e. by placing a marker in the view of each camera you'd like to know which camera is which?

STeven.
Mai Lee Chang from United States  [3 posts] 11 year
Hi STeven,

Thank you for your response.  We have two realtime camera views and want to process each of them separately (filter, draw lines and center of gravity). The Marker module allowed us to do what we wanted.

Thank you,
Mai Lee

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index