Optical Flow Needles not as expected
from United States  [60 posts]
11 year
I am not seeing in the Optical Flow needles array what I expect. In the array I see in my CScript module the X_END & Y_END values are always zero. It appears this way in Watch Variables, also. I even tried sorting with the Sort Variable module to see if it was just the ordering causing the problem.

The ROBO file I am working with is attached.
program.robo
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Rud,

The issue was caused by the Min Length that you had set to 30. When the filtering on this is performed it sets all the needle lengths to zero unless they pass 30. We've updated this to actually remove the entry altogether since that is cleaner. So, if you update RR to the latest version you will now not see any entries until you move the min length of the needle to something you'd probably experience .. note this length is in pixels and is the combined X,Y distance. Typical values are quite low and range from 1 to 10.

Hopefully this clears up why this behavior existed.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index