Kiosk mode
Hans Kringstad from Sweden  [4 posts]
11 year
When I startup RR in kiosk mode there is "space" area around my picture. After toggeling ctrl k, the empty area disapears. Is there a way to startup without emptyarea ?

Anonymous 11 year
Hans,

Do you mean that you want it to startup in Kiosk mode? If so, check the Startup tab in the Options button interface.

Or do you want the kiosk mode to automatically adapt to the size of the image being displayed?

Or do you want the main RR interface to startup without any gray "space" area around the image? Have you tried the auto-zoom value?

Not entirely sure what you are asking.

STeven.
Hans Kringstad from Sweden  [4 posts] 11 year
I mean the light gray area in the picture I uploaded before, where you have C/I/S nav and program pipe. I have selected RR to startup in kioskmode without C/S/I nav, program pipe and want the picture maximized in the window. When I toggle ctrl k the unwanted areas disapears and the window looks like I want it...
Anonymous 11 year
Hans,

Thanks for the note, we didn't realize the problem was on startup. We've added a fix in the most recent version (2.47.4). Let us know if this doesn't fix your problem.

STeven.
Hans Kringstad from Sweden  [4 posts] 11 year
It works !
Thanks
/H

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index