Free version of Roborealm
Anonymous  [3 posts]
11 year
Hi all
Is there still a Free version of Roborealm because I am not allowed to  buy things of the Internet?
All the Best
Techdetect from United States  [28 posts] 11 year
Go to download page at top and follow instructions.  Enter you email and you will have 30 days for free.  After that it will no longer work on your PC but you will be able to delete after the trial is up.  I have been using it for almost a year and have loved every byte of it.  Good luck and have fun.
Anonymous  [3 posts] 11 year
Delete what?
Techdetect from United States  [28 posts] 11 year
If you don't pay for the software after 30 days the software will no longer work.  It just won't run as if you had just downloaded it.  I tried the software two years ago and after the 30 days the software wouldn't work, until I paid for it.  I have not had a problem since i paid for it.  If you don't want to pay then why leave it on your computer to take up space.  You could then delete/remove the software from your computer if you don't want to use it after the 30 trial ends.  Its just like a 30 day trial period for any other software program.  Thats all, nothing else.  Just give it a try but plan on having free time available because you will want to make the most of the 30 days as much as possible.
Happy Roborealming...,

Techdetect
Anonymous  [3 posts] 11 year
Thank you for your Quick answers! The problem is I am not allowed to buy things of the Internet. So I wanted to know if there is a free version because in the Internet it looks like there once was a free one.  
The software has very interesting  features which would have shortened my developing process. I will be looking for a free alternative and if there is no start programing my own.
I thank you for taking time to answer my Question.

Best regards and good Luck with this good Program

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index