Purchace order
MOHD ADAM from Malaysia  [19 posts]
11 year
Hi Steven,

I have email PO to you last week, but still dont get any reply.. mybe you are quite busy lately..

I need your bank detail such as bank name, bank address,account number and swift code..

I will pay using TT for 29 education license.. hope can hear from you ASAP.. thanks..
Anonymous 11 year
Mohd,

Actually we've email you twice already since that request. Its possible that your email is either filtering ours to junk mail or denying access. We've not received any denied replies so something should be getting through. Perhaps you can use the contact for to email us a different email address and we can try that one?

STeven.
Anonymous 11 year
Hi Steven,

Sorry but I dont see the email in the spam folder.. maybe you should sent to my gmail.. thank again..
Anonymous 11 year
Mohd,

I checked all emails and we do not have a gmail account for you. Can you use our contact form and include your gmail address in that?

FYI, USB2Dynamixel will be launched by next week. Are you using Ax12 or Ax18 servos?

STeven.
Anonymous 11 year
ok thanks, that a good morning news...i am using both ax12 and ax18a..

i submit my gmail when reply in this thread.. ok i will using ur contact form
MOHD ADAM from Malaysia  [2 posts] 11 year
Hi Steven, have you receive my T.T. payment? you can sent licenses to my gmail address.. thanks
Anonymous 11 year
Its already in your previous email.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index