Dream Cheeky Missile Launcher
CJ from Australia  [21 posts]
12 year
Hello

I would like some help what i am trying to do is control my DC missile launcher
I know the DC Module doesnt work Cause DC wont help you guys out in getting them to work. I have however tried to use the USB HID and that works. however i would like to control it over the internet using the webserver and i am guessing i need a vbscript i tried SetVariable "turrent",0 to create a variable and i thought that was all i needed as i will be changing that value through the server the problem is nothing happens these are the values i need to use :

Initialization Sequence:  \33\9\0\0
  Console = Hexadecimal

Send Now:
    STOP = \2\0
    DOWN=\2\1
    UP=\2\2
    LEFT=\2\4
    RIGHT=\2\8
    FIRE=\2\16

I really need some help in getting this to work as i cant set the variable to a value with dashes in them without putting the value between quotation marks "" but nothing happens in the console.

I did try to make a button interface to and that printed the values in the console but the turrent didnt react unless i typed it in the USB HID itself and pressed send.

Kind regards

CJ

P.S

i need help accessing the server remotely i tried using my computer name at someone elses house but it said serer not found it did work on my own computer though.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index