AVM
John Wood from United Kingdom  [67 posts]
12 year
Hi,
Is it possible to just show the object name only rather than both the object name and highlight box..also can the object name be edited rather than do another recognition with the new name.

Cheers
John
John Wood from United Kingdom  [67 posts] 12 year
Forgot to add, if an object goes out of view can the recognition box be stopped rather than carried over onto the out of range view...
As I only have 1FPS then I would imagine that it would normally be dropped after 1/3 sec on a 30FPS cam.........but I am limited to 1FSP and it gets carried over for 15-20 frames.

Cheers
John
EDV  [328 posts] 12 year
Thank you for your request! I will be thinking over about it and will let you know when new update of AVM Navigator will be done.

>> As I only have 1FPS then I would imagine that it would normally be dropped after 1/3 sec on a 30FPS cam.........but I am limited to 1FPS and it gets carried over for 15-20 frames.

You should (temporarily before AVM update will be released) switch AVM Navigator from "Object recognition" to "Navigate mode" or [Object recognition] -> [Navigate mode] -> [Nova gate mode] and this action will set parameter ptTrackingDepth from 40 to 2 frames.

The parameter "ptTrackingDepth" is the threshold value of the frame number in which the object was not found and then tracking will be stopped. The default is 40 frames (about 1.5 seconds) in "Object recognition" mode.
John Wood from United Kingdom  [67 posts] 12 year
Thanks for the very quick response, much appreciated...

Really impressed and I hope it may work in unison with my RR pipeline that I have at present.
Just another query can the learning box be made to vary too oblong  as my recognition  items...(Boats) are that shape..:-)
I would like to keep the text only though a smaller font so the members of the club know which boats are on the moorings...just a sweetener though not essential..
cheers
John
EDV  [328 posts] 12 year
No problem :)
Just click "Set key image size (New)" button and answer "No" in the next dialog. Further set the key image size by hand on the camera view in AVM Navigator dialog window. Look attentively on "Key: <width>x<height>" green indicator below blue rectangle that shows key size. It would good to set 80x80 or 160x80 but not 80x40 or 40x40 key size. When you set key image size then your interest area for object training will stay oblong.
EDV  [328 posts] 11 year
Navigator package is updated now and you can download next modification of AVM Navigator v0.7.4.1 from your account link.

Changes:
- NV_TRACKING_DEPTH - depth of object tracking
- NV_OBJ_ATTRIBUTES - attributes of recognized objects:
  bit 0 - show the marking of recognized objects by thin rectangle
  bit 1 - show the marking of generalized object by thick rectangle
  bit 2 - show the object name
  bit 3 - show the drawing of object trajectory
  bit 4 - show the point of object center
  bit 5 - show the additional training indication of an object
  bit 6 - show the common statistics (processing time of a current input image,
          total number of images that was memorized in AVM tree,
          similarity rate of recognized objects)
  bit 7 - switch off additional training of an object

- NV_ARR_OBJ_NAME - array of object names that were recognized

Also was added new dialog window that help to set “Aspect ratio of the interest area” on button “Set key image size (New)”.

So now you can tune up object show attributes and set variable NV_TRACKING_DEPTH = 2 for correct tracking on your slow image capture.

John Wood from United Kingdom  [67 posts] 11 year
Just downloaded and looking forward to using the upgrade, thanks
John
EDV  [328 posts] 11 year
Here is an example of variables settings:
program.robo

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index