fred miller from United States  [72 posts]
12 year
Steven when will the EZ-ROBOT board interface come out
its a great board for robotics ,uses bluetooth or usb-ttl interface
ez-robot.com
Anonymous 12 year
It also has it's own API.

Anonymous 12 year
Also, the API is FREE! You do not have to purchase an EZ-Robot Board. You can just download the API.
fred miller from United States  [72 posts] 12 year
YES i know it as a API still needs a interface to control in  roborealm
Anonymous 12 year
Guys,

We're still waiting for EZ-Robot to finalize the API and communication. They are very close but we still do not have the go ahead from them. Yes, it does have an API and it well developed but we also need a physical device to actually test on .. the modules work much better that way! We're unfortunately still in a hold pattern on that device due to their request.

STeven.
fred miller from United States  [72 posts] 12 year
STEVEN i have 5 ez-robot boards if you need to borrow one  for testing
Anonymous 12 year
Thanks fred, let me get an update again from EZ-Robot ... the hardware was one aspect of the delay but a minor one. They were concerned with the details of the API not being ready for external usage ... or something to that effect. So the delay was due to a software issue rather than a hardware one. I'll let you know what reply we get.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index