Bluetooth problem LEGO NXT
Andrea Herold from Germany  [3 posts]
12 year
Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the bluetooth connection Roborealm - NXT robot on windows 7 (32bit / 64bit). I try it with integrated bluetooth adapter (Lenovo X220) and additional with a Sitecom Micro adapter bluetooth 2.1 USB with bluetooth assistent TOSHIBA. When windows finds and conncets NXT, COM40 (RFCOOM) is selected as connected port. When I open Roborealm (2.44.15 test version), a previously selected port number reverts to COM10 in the drop-down selection box.  I have to reset the port to COM40 setting every time Roborealm posts the error message "Could not initialize on port COM40". Is there some problem with my hardware, bluetooth software or Roborealm? Make it sense to use antoher OS (Vista/XP)?

Thanks for any help,
Andrea
Andrea Herold from Germany  [3 posts] 12 year
Hi,
alls problems were solved just by using the Windows Virtual PC with Windows XP.  

Thanks for your help,
Andrea
Anonymous 12 year
Andrea,

Actually there was an issue in the saving and loading of the com port configuration. We've got that fixed in ver 2.44.16

Thanks for the note!
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index