Compatibility camera D-Link
Mathieu Gros from France  [1 posts]
12 year
Hello ...

Just a quick question about the compatibility of cameras with RoboRealm ...

- All IP cameras wireless D-link are they used?
- Then I saw a list of the software control dlink internet camera DCS-2102 ... but the DCS-2121 is the same but it is wireless used?
- To finish the DCS-2230 is it used? for it is that I would use ...

If nothing is possible vourdrais I know if we can pass utlise an analog camera with a standard decoder / receiver brand random?
Otherwise what is the best solution?

FYI I am currently using an AXIS M1031-W with the Labview software but the quality of this camera is bad for the video analysis, so if I can use a better quality camera with your logciel certainly I would spend on RoboRealm.

Thank you and sorry for the translation. ... I'm french
Anonymous 12 year
Mgros,

Not all the D-link wired or wireless cameras are the same. It seems that their firmware is created from a couple companies that can different even on very similar models. The module lists cameras that we know work and have tested. We have no idea if they will work with other very similar versions. The best way is to test the trial version of RR against these cameras to see if that works. If not, and you can place the camera on the internet, we can have a look and see if we can integrated that model but we NEED something to test against. Using over the internet is fine as we don't physically need the camera in order to create a module for it.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index