VB
Mustaq from Malaysia  [2 posts]
12 year
hi^_^
i am currently trying the API examples download from this site. im having trouble running it. two error occurred.

Error    1    Event 'Load' cannot be found.    
Error    2    Handles clause requires a WithEvents variable defined in the    containing type or one of its base types.    

is it relate to this warning in 'module1'

" ' DON'T FORGET TO regsvr32 \path\API\RR_COM_API.dll before running!!"

im still a student, not really an expert. but eager to learn..
hoping to get answer soon.. Roborealm is interesting to learn... :)

tq  
Anonymous 12 year
TQ,

That line should just be a comment to remind you to perform that command if you find you have errors with loading the DLL. If that line is causing errors in compiling your project then either make sure it is correctly commented or just delete it ... it is not a vital part of the project.

STeven.
Mustaq from Malaysia  [2 posts] 12 year
Tq for the response.

my problem have been solved.

my next Q is, If i have a robo file with processing modules in it, is it possible to build a GUI using VB that enable user to open the image processing technique from that specific robo file that i have built earlier?

In other word, i want to build a new application using image processing technique from roborealm without the need to open roborealm software.
Is it possible?
Anonymous 12 year
TQ,

Yes, that's what the API is meant for. You should also have a look at the faceless mode which will start RR without an interface with the expectation that you provide the interface instead and just communicate to RR via the API.

Search for faceless in the API docs.

http://www.roborealm.com/help/API.php

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index