Make Exe
Marcus  [4 posts]
12 year
Hi!

Is it possible to compile the RoboRealm so that when it runs and sends data through VB Script to a file? I was able to do the VB Script part but don't know if it is possible to compile? I want the compiled version to convert a picture to a number and hence the only thing I want it to point the camera, call the RoboRealm compiled Exe and read the value that the VB Script creates in RoboRealm.

/Marcus
Anonymous 12 year
Marcus,

What you probably want to have a look at is the API. That's the method that other applications can communicate to RR when it is in faceless (invisible) mode. Thus your appliation (using the API) can start RR in faceless mode and query the resulting variable (as apposed to saving it to a file) and react to that resulting value. The API has been used by quite a few folks to do similar things ... but note that it assumes that you have some programming background in some sort of language.

http://www.roborealm.com/help/API.php

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index