for EDV
Anonymous
12 year
Hi, ED.

I have good news and bad news. I got the parts in to finish Fred my robot. That is the good news. I finished him and he was looking good. The bad news is that when I turned him on he shorted out and died. The communications port is toast. I burned  three cables up trying to get him going. I don't know where I went wrong, but I must have put something in the wrong place.  I am sorry because I was going to give you pictures and a video. It will be a long time now if not indefinite. I don't know if I can afford to fix him.  I may have also burned my other robot up because I was trying the burnt cables on it to see if at least some of the cables were good.

Mel
EDV  [328 posts] 12 year
I hope that your robot assembling will turn out well and we will be able to go further with robot navigation.

Good luck!
Anonymous 12 year
Thank You, I have a mother board on order. It seems hard to change. But, I am not giving up.

:-)

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index