More for Steven
Mel Addison  [42 posts]
12 year
I have many computers. I do my best to uninstall before I reinstall. I am trying to get RR to work on my roomba now. I just got an acer aspire one and installed RR on it so my roomba could work.  I also needed it on my desktop. When I tried to install, it gave me the too many computers error. Now, I took the brand new acer computer (a 15" which was too large for the roomba) and uninstalled RR from it.  Now, I should be able to install it back on my desktop. But, it won't let me.  It could be that I wasn't hooked up to the net to uninstall RR on the 15". Maybe that is why it did not erase that one. I have it boxed up and I am returning it to Wal-Mart.  So, please look it up in your records and you should see that I only have it installed on ONE computer now, the Acer ONE 10". If it shows more than that, then they need to be removed because I have removed RR from those computers. I have put it on many computers , but never more than two at once.

Sorry to be so much  trouble. Hope you have the time.

Thanks again for your help.

Mel
Mel Addison  [42 posts] 12 year
Thank  You, Stephen!

Mel

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index