Playing with tracking
Anonymous
13 year
   I have had a hard time understanding the tutorials (not your fault, mine.) until I got to some Video tutorials. They were easier to understand than the written ones because I could SEE everything. If I had a problem with anything, I could simply rewind and go back and step this through the computer at the same time.  

I have worked with tracking the red object as well as tracking using the Dreamy Cheek Missile Launcher. I plan to get my robot to track movement and follow me if I have a red shirt on.

All is going well, except I need to calibrate my missile servos so they are set to zero instead of something else.  If anyone has some ideas, I would appreciate it.

This will be the first time I will actually be able to use RR for anything useful. That is because of my ignorance. It is a really magnificent program. The more I work with it, the more I learn.  I hope to one day be a Master of RR.

Good Work, Steven!!

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index